Syn Magazine 2

Apr 1, 2012

H&M dress and shades, Zara coat and heels
/
šaty a brýle H&M, boty a kabát Zara


if you haven't seen it already here is another pic from photo shoot for Syn Magazine 
and full interview:

Have you got a memory that links with your decision to start up your blog?
Yes, I was going through some czech blogs and I didn't like them so much at the time so I wanted to start my own and do it better. It is funny now though because some of those blogs changed so much over the years and actually became my favorite.

There always seems to be an argument, two-sides of the blogging community; what do you think of it and other bloggers at the moment? 
I think blogging is the future and you can see it on many foreign blogs how far one can go in their carrier with a blog and how influential bloggers can become. I think it will help to connect designers and the consumers of fashion more together which I believe is important.

What’s your motivation to regularly blog?
To see the results of my efforts. Nothing makes me feel more happy then see my post finished, be proud of it and get positive feedback from my readers. I constantly try to be better so it is really nice to see when I feel like I am moving forward.

Has your location in Prague had an impact on your style or would you say you feel more moved by the more conventional fashion capital’s like Paris or London?
I would say I more moved by fashion capitols like London or New York rather then Prague. Good things fashion wise are only a few and far in between in Prague but on the other hand the more excited it makes me every time I see something inspiring or promising.

Describe Prague’s style?
Please, don't ask me that. I have no idea how to even make any sense of it. I would say confusing than.

How would you describe your own style? What influences what you put on in the morning?
Well it has changed so much since I started my blog in a good way I think. I definitely wear more feminine and chic clothes now but recently I was inspired by classic american sports wear so I am just mixing and mashing all these influences together to make it my own. Most of my decisions I make on what to wear on a work day are based on if I do or do not have to wear high heels with an outfit because I am always leaving house last moment so I need to be able to walk fast so I try to be practical and choose outfit which can be worn with flats or more comfortable heels I own. However on an off day I go for heels always and the higher the better so skirts, dresses or palazzo pants are usually my choices.

I’ve heard you work at Agent Provocateur; does this have any influence in what you wear? How do you keep your outfits fresh and exciting?
Definitely I always try to find new ways show the world my latest pieces of AP lingerie I have. Staying open-minded to new ideas on what and how to wear it. Pinterest is really great tool which helps me to organize photographs of outfits or people which inspire me.

Do you think having your own personal style is essential? Do you think its harder now to find a personal style today where there’s so many blogs, so many similar shops telling you what you should wear?
Yes I think it is. Speaking for myself, well, not really. I love to incorporate new styles into my wardrobe but while trying to make sure that it somehow reflects my own and is suitable for my figure.

What makes you excited about fashion?
Haha what doesn't make me excited about fashion? There is no such a thing.

Can you see yourself blogging for years to come yet? What are your plans for the blog, for yourself for 2012?
I cant see myself without it. I am moving to Dallas, Texas in summer so that will the biggest change that is ahead of me this year so the biggest challenge for both me and my blog make the transition as smooth as possible and hopefully attract more american readers.


/
tady je další fotka z focení pro Syn Magazine
 a interview v anglictine výše

17 comments:

Edye and Martyn said...

ta fotka je skvela, stejne jako dalsi z tohoto foceni!

Moni said...

ty odchádzaš do Texasu?? niee.. teda, congrats, ale škoda ťa.. ;) pekný rozhovor a aj fotka zase super..:)

Anonymous said...

mozem ta prist navstivit v dallase? :o)

Czech Blondýn said...

Krásný rozhovor a krásné fotografie :-)

www.czechblondyn.blogspot.com

Pauline said...

hej každy ťa chce návštíviť aj ja chcem!
musím!

PookeBoop♥ said...

pekny rozhovor a ty jsi na fotce kočka!)

LeSimple said...

jo toto si ty.

lesimple.sk

Anonymous said...

Ve které Zaře ty boty seženu? Nemohla jsem je tam najít.

Martina said...

Anonym: To netusim ja si je koupila Na Prikopech. Ale bude asi nejlepsi se podivat na cislo artiklu na jejich strankach a pak si je obvolat a zjistit kde je maji.

Saliva said...

hej
then/than.

Nathalie said...

Super rozhovor, a tá fotka!! :)

Veronika said...

Moc ti to sluší :)
www.tickettomyfashion.blogspot.com

Kate said...

Mec hezké! http://katefashionstyle.blogspot.com/

dolcezuzka said...

no, si tu neskutočne nádherná :)

Vivi said...

Všem nám bereš dech, však už to dávno víš, viď? ;-)
Tleskám ti zas a znovu, jako už tisíckrát předtím!
Giveaway...

Tereza Polomíková said...

nádhera, šaty jsou opravdu senzační :)

Anonymous said...

Normálně bych se to asi bála hodnotit, ale v angličtině jsem dle mého názoru docela dobrá... Některé tvé odpovědi my ale vůbec nedávají smysl... Co básník chtěl říci třeba " I have no idea how to even make any sense of it. I would say confusing than." třeba ale opravdu nevím
Sára

Post a Comment

ShareThis